cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky store

Hi, I use the Now TV stick to use Sky Store but as of yesterday 13th September it won't open , I keep getting error code 0003. I have updated the software on the Now stick but it does not help.

14 REPLIES 14
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Is the Sky Store an app that can be deleted by any chance?

You could try clearing the app cache on the stick.
https://www.tomsguide.com/how-to/how-to-clear-roku-cache

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for this, I’ve tried it but it appears to be only applicable to Roku, not Now to stick.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
Ah ok, what about unplugging the stick and router for a few minutes? A worst case scenario would be to set the stick back to factory settings.

@schnapps 

Do you happen to have any suggestions? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’ve tried the first, no joy. Have also updated the software on the stick. Hesitant to reset as presumably I’d lose everything?
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You would lose the apps that were downloaded and would need to log back in to all of them. It is a bit extreme but often resolves issues on devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I remembered I have another now tv stick on another TV, I've tried getting
sky store on that, same error code. So I guess it's a sky or now TV issue.
I've emailed sky store with the problem and will now look for contact
details for Now TV. Thanks for your help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @gavs82008 

When I get time tonight or tomorrow morning I will check Sky Store on my NOW box to see if I am getting the same error.

I haven't seen nobody over on NOW Twitter or Sky Twitter report this error message when using Sky Store on their NOW device today.

Perhaps try typing Sky Store and the error code in the Community search box for any hit results.

Only thing is that Sky and NOW are clamping down on VPN's so if using a VPN on the Router maybe try testing with it switched off.

Best to get in touch with Sky Store for further assistance and help.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @gavs82008 

Just checked my Roku Stick Plus with the Sky Store App and getting the same exact error message and error code.

Must be more widespread and ignore the VPN bit on my previous post where I don't use a VPN.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks. I've contacted Sky today (we have Sky broadband) and as I can access Sky store using a mobile O2 broadband router they think it may be a Sky router problem. They're sending me a new one so I'll so if that works.