cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports red button

Have spoken to a now TV rep on live chat about not being able to access red button matches on sky sports tonight very disappointed. He told me they don't have the broadcasting rights to red button, I pointed out that they are owned by sky and was not happy with this. Have been told that they are hoping to get red button up and running but no time scale as to when. Why can't we access sky sports app as an alternative way to access this service.?

40 REPLIES 40
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just so you know you can usually purchase the game you want (same feed) via your club's iFollow site / app. Cost me 10 last time; not perfect really but until it's available via Now TV money has to go to them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Totally agree - the restriction was not pointed out and now paid my £8 sky pass to watch on tv using Now tv app, and cant use red button to change to my game. Very frustrating when you have your mates round. Money back for sure but rather had some indication that this doesnt on app. 

@Anonymous User wrote:

It's not good, and as far as I can remember the restriction wasn't pointed out??

If you are paying for sky sports, then you expect to be able to view every match.

It's frustrating when your team plays in the championship - laptops, ipads, android devices don't have a red button option!!! 

You signed up expecting to be able to watch championship games!

Money back?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fuming about this!! Complained only to get cut off after being offered a weeks pass!! Rubbish company and yet again Indian call centre! Now tv are con men!!!

@Anonymous User wrote:

Totally agree - the restriction was not pointed out and now paid my £8 sky pass to watch on tv using Now tv app, and cant use red button to change to my game. Very frustrating when you have your mates round. Money back for sure but rather had some indication that this doesnt on app. 

@Anonymous User wrote:

It's not good, and as far as I can remember the restriction wasn't pointed out??

If you are paying for sky sports, then you expect to be able to view every match.

It's frustrating when your team plays in the championship - laptops, ipads, android devices don't have a red button option!!! 

You signed up expecting to be able to watch championship games!

Money back?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m especially ###### off as I bought the sky sports pass so I could watch forest v villa and some other games at the weekend... forest game isn’t being shown! Instead, arch rivals derby county v Stoke!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news when Sky Sports Red Button Service and Sky Sports Catch Up Service will be available on now tv boxes and sticks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why was last night's match between QPR and WBA on the red button when it was the only Championship match being played and being showed?

It can only be to deny access to NowTV customers. This is such a deception and worst still seems to have been deliberate when there was no match to see on Sjy's subsidary company. Yet it still states on Now TV site that the service is to be able to: "Watch all the biggest matches and events on Sky Sports. "I think many customers need a refund. Cannot see myself renewing for another season with such cheating.

Please advise how we can get a refund for the service you are not delieverying but cheating by finding a way to only show Sky subscribers. NowTV is in beach of the terms of its agreements.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Now DO make it perfectly clear that the red button isn't available. You need to read carefully before you hand over your cash.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news when sky sports red button service will be available to launch on now tv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you think sky sports red button service will arrive soon after when the now tv passes are at 1080p full hd streaming which should be arriving very soon.

can someone from now tv has any news when full hd 1080p will be arriving on the now tv passes as it very nearing the end of the year.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just spent an hour fiddling about trying to get the Villa v Notts Forest match and now, like many others it seems, found out this is not possible. SKY/NowTV make no mention of this when signing up. Maybe Trading Standards would be interested in this very deal deal for consumers.

Large organisations like SKY just do not care at all.

Can I have my money back please ?