cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports on demand

Does anyone know where to find sky sports on demand on the now tv stick, I can find it on the iPad but not on the stick,

thanks in advanced 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sports on Demand with regards to the NowTV branded devices should be landing soon.

What i tend to do in the meantime on my NowTV box is either start playing something with regards to sports on Demand on my tablet then jump over to my NowTV Continue Watching section on the NowTV box to carry on watching.

Or use the search feature on the Stick by pressing the star button on the home page and type in the Sports on Demand title you want to watch on your NowTV Stick.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sports on Demand with regards to the NowTV branded devices should be landing soon.

What i tend to do in the meantime on my NowTV box is either start playing something with regards to sports on Demand on my tablet then jump over to my NowTV Continue Watching section on the NowTV box to carry on watching.

Or use the search feature on the Stick by pressing the star button on the home page and type in the Sports on Demand title you want to watch on your NowTV Stick.

ken242
Expert

Why can't we have Category for NOW TV sport on the NOW TV stick or box Instead of typing and searching for the sports that you want to watch on demand.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Why can't we have Category for NOW TV sport on the NOW TV stick or box Instead of typing and searching for the sports that you want to watch on demand.

They have that on the iPad but it doesn’t show everything that is available.  GAA is a notable absence.  Searching for what you want is the only way to find it.  Less is better, so search for GAA rather than hurling, and most likely ars rather then arsenal...