cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Box Office question

Hi,

i received an an email from Sky asking me to re-register for Sky Sports Box Office.

i hit the link and there was nowhere to register just the option to buy the Luke Campbell fight (31st August).

i intend to buy the fight but am worried that sky won't be able to send me the fight. I say this as I've had a new now TV stick since I last bought something on box office. How do the link it to me so I get it? How do they know where to send it?

Thanks,

Kay

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if there is anything in this linked article below that answers your question.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv

If not then i would suggest to contact Sky Sports Box Office who are responsible for the ordering & running of these events (there is a contact link contained within the help article and if no joy with Sky Sports Box Office then contact nowtv live chat for further assistance).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, will have a look.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately the link doesn't answer my question.

Anyne else know?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

From my previous link click on order fight then once you reach the web page scroll to bottom of page and click on FAQ (see screen shot below where it mentions about re registering if you signed up previously before the 5th August 2019 there is a link to click on which will take you to another page).

Screenshot_2019-08-23-17-54-51.png

Then once on the next page there is a box to click on to sign up where a pop up box will appear on screen and will ask you in a green box to sign up if you don't have an account (see screen shot below)

Screenshot_2019-08-23-17-55-20.png

Hopefully the above works 😉.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I followed your suggestions.

when you go to sign up the only option is to buy the fight. Maybe through that process it will somehow link to my now TV stick.

Ill give it a go on Monday once paid.

cheers for your help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly the same problem.   I can't find anything that lets you re-register,  my existing log in details no longer work (probably because I need to re-register!) so do I need to start from scratch and register as if I'm a new user?    Sky are usually more helpful than this.  

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Reading the FAQ on my posted screen shot you need to sign up again if you registered previously before the 5th of August.

Follow the instructions on my posts on here how to reach the pop up box with the green sign up button.

Perhaps try a different internet browser when attempting to sign up.