cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Setting up a second NOW TV stick

I have a NOW TV stick on my main TV with an active one month sports pass (which has the option to be continued for a further 2 months at the same reduced price).

If I purchase a second NOW TV stick (with free one month pass included) to use on a second TV will I be forced to redeem the free pass?

I would obviously prefer to take advantage of the additional 2 months sports passes at the reduced rate and use the free pass at a later date.

What possibilities are available to me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

As long as you sign on to the second Stick with your existing account details, which is no doubt your intention, the Pass on it will go and live at the top of your Passes page, ready for you to call off when you wish. Which can be whenever you have less than a month to go on your existing pass, if you want continued access; or alternatively, if there is no compelling sport you wanted at that moment, you could leave it until a few months later.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

As long as you sign on to the second Stick with your existing account details, which is no doubt your intention, the Pass on it will go and live at the top of your Passes page, ready for you to call off when you wish. Which can be whenever you have less than a month to go on your existing pass, if you want continued access; or alternatively, if there is no compelling sport you wanted at that moment, you could leave it until a few months later.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The free pass that came with the new NOW TV stick has been stored on the "passes & vouchers page" below the "my passes & devices" section as suggested in the reply.

It is greyed out and it states that it can't be redeemed until after the end of the 3 month sports pass offer, which is currently active, this means there is no danger of applying them both at the same time.

I'll have to wait until January to see what happens then, but it looks as though I will be able to use at a future date of my choosing as you suggest.

Thanks for the help