cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Search history

How can you remove the results when you have searched for a particular programme? I now have hundreds of shows listed when I have searched for a particular programme.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I could be mistaken but I haven't come across a search history on mine. Do you mean your viewing history/watchlist? Apologies if I am wrong.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I could be mistaken but I haven't come across a search history on mine. Do you mean your viewing history/watchlist? Apologies if I am wrong.

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that. No it is not my watchlist or the programmes I have watched. When I click the eye glass icon to search for a programme, underneath the search box, I get a whole list of all my previous searches and it is these I cannot delete. Sorry, it took me so long to reply but I have been incommunicado for a while.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No worries. 😊

Just to clarify, is it a nowtv stick you are using? If so, is it in the nowtv app or on the main home screen? I do know on the main home screen you can delete searches under "search" itself. 

If on a phone or tablet, the only way I could remove a search history was clearing the app data and re-logging in.