cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Scroll down

Hi I have the now tv dongle for the telly and it won’t let me use the arrow down on more episodes to select which one I want to watch only gives me the option to play how do I do this please thanks 

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you are on the home screen page does the down directional arrow work on your remote controller ?

To see if you have a sticking or faulty down arrow key button on your NowTV remote.

Have you tried fresh batteries in the remote ?

If you download the Free Roku Remote App onto your Smartphone by going to your phone Apps Store, can you check if you can access other episodes.

Out of curiosity what TV show are you trying to watch further episodes on and does the same thing happen if you try a different TV show ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for replying No arrow works fine when I use it to scroll down home page only had it month and a half and trying to watch real housewives New York season 12 ep 20 it was on my watch list so should of took me to that ep but took me bk to season 2 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Instead of accessing this TV show via your Watch list.

Have you tried using the search feature on your NowTV stick by typing in Real Housewives of New York or speaking into the voice search microphone, then when the next screen page opens either click on Continue Watching or go to More Episodes, then scroll down and select Season 12, then click the OK button, then scroll down to episode 20 which is the last episode on the list.

Worked for me, but i couldn't start S12 episode 20 to see if it plays because i haven't got a Hayu Pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just tried it that way said requires subscription but I pay for hay u so clicked subscription then took me back to where I’m stuck at where it won’t let me scroll down to where I want to be 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like you have a glitch on your Stick.

Maybe try steps 1 and 6 on this troubling shooting help guide.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Doesn’t work thanks for help tho 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Suggest you get in touch with live chat tomorrow to see if they can assist you further.

They may ask you to factory reset your Stick, but let them instruct you what to try next.

Here's a link to access the green live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just another thought, what happens if you start watching Season 12 Episode 20 on the NowTV App on a smartphone or tablet, then once it starts stop it (give it 5 minutes) then see if episode 20 pops up under Continue Watching on your NowTV Stick.