cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Returning a malfunctioning stick.

One of my Now TV sticks bought directly from Now, over the Web, refuses to connect to Wi-Fi, despite detecting it (yes password is correct, and I've done a factory reset). The others work fine. The stick in question is less than a year old, and I'd like to return it for a working replacement. However, the instructions for doing so end up going back to the starting place. Does anyone have a link that actually works?

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Your 3 options are 

1. Live chat, click “chat online” within the green box

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

2. Send an email address to the address in the picture below

B88916A3-41E6-44A7-9A9A-28B5FE96566B.jpeg

3. Don’t bother with the Now TV stick, purchase an Amazon Fire stick. Much more reliable and faster.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah, I've got a Fire TV Stick. It certainly does involve less hassle...

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s by far my most preferred choice of stick. Since releasing Now TV as an app, it’s just proves to be the better option.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 

Yes, I agree. The Amazon Fire stick certainly seems more reliable. That said, it would be nice if Now TV managed to provide a clear path to obtaining a replacement for a defective product!!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

In my personal opinion Now TV shouldn’t bother releasing new devices for their app. What they should be doing is focusing on releasing the app to more devices and having the app version in sync across all its devices.

Also they need to improve on the app itself. Simple features like skip intro would be great. And profiles are a must, Disney, Netflix and Amazon all have them. If Sky want to be serious they need to implement this in 2021.

Another thing to ditch the charge for 1080p and 5.1, should just be part of the pass regardless. 

And I would also ditch the aspect of having a limit of devices registered. In the US Comcast’s new streamer based on Now TV doesn’t charge for 1080p or have a limit on number of devices you can have registered.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 

All true!

Personally I'd like them to improve the content search engine.

"Content may be king", but content's a bit useless unless the customer can find what they're looking for with a fair amount of precision. This should be a bit easier since the introduction of the BBC MXF archive format, which can include synopsis metadata.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Indeed content is king. Although for me Sky being a Comcast company, I really want them to only acquire rights for NBC shows. 

And with those NBC shows they need air them the same date as the states. Shows like Chicago Fire, PD and Med and the Blacklist. 

Let HBO just launch HBO Max and CBS shows just launch CBS All Access!