cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Remove devices

How do I remove devices from my now tv account? 

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Is there a particular reason why you need to remove devices?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have a read of this linked help article below for more understanding how to Manage your Devices, where there is no option to pick and delete a particular device and since the summer it's a dynamic list and after six devices are added on the list.

The link article below will explain it in more detail how it works.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/managing-my-devices 

If you are attempting a forced logout on all devices because you don't want somebody to use a device in your account name anymore, then apparently it's currently missing at the moment by following the link instructions, according to a number of customers (though i haven't personally tried a change of password and a forced logout to remove an unwanted / unauthorised device).

RoyB
Legend

@schnapps @Anonymous User 

It isn’t missing, it’s there, and you can go through all the steps perfectly well.

It just doesn’t have any effect, is all.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
There isn’t an option to force logout. 
I can’t follow the steps in the link because I have no more devices to add to remove the other ones 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

???

It’s not to do with Devices, it’s to do with passwords.

On that link, go down to 

How can I stop someone else from watching on my account?

And in there, you can see what the dialogue is, so you know how to use it once Now get it working again.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.