cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Remote

Hi

I have a Yellow Now Tv Stick and in need of a Replacement Remote For it. Which one do I need to get, as I bought one but its 'Not Pairing Up' and where can I purchase one from.

Any help very much appreciated.

xx

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have already factory reset the Stick then the Roku Remote App will not work on the Stick until the Stick is fully setup.

I have just looked at the id sticker underneath the battery cover on my NOW Stick remote and it says the following :- RC3752121/01R

Where i am assuming this is the Remote model number.

You could try Amazon or Ebay but it looks like they are asking a fortune for a original NOW Smart Voice Remote the last time i checked a couple of weeks ago (personally i wouldn't pay more than the £8 that NOW charge customers directly when the Remotes are in Stock).

If it was me and you could stretch your budget a little further, look at a new NOW Stick (ideally with the bundled included Passes) or something like the Amazon Fire Stick.

B&M Stores used to sell the NOW Stick with a bundled Pass for around £20.

Here's a screen shot (don't know if they have Stock in your local shop / nearest Store).

Screenshot_2021-05-19-11-53-05.png

Just be aware the NOW Sticks are being discontinued and once stock has gone from Retailers then there won't be anymore Sticks around if bought new.

When looking for the replacement Remote make sure in the description it says NOWTV voice smart remote, where there is a microphone icon button below the down navigation button, there is a volume up & down button on the side of the remote and there is a TV on/off standby button at the top of the remote.

The most important thing it says NOWTV on the bottom of the remote (plus the buttons mentioned above) ideally in yellow like in the photo below.

i won't recommend an unbranded third party remote that looks similar to the official NOW Smart voice remote on the photo (unless another forum member has actually purchased one of this unbranded remotes and can one hundred percent confirm that they work with the NOW Stick with a link to Amazon or Ebay with regards to the replacement Remote they have bought).

Now-TV-Smart-Stick-Remote-600x600.jpg