cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Remote

Hi

I need a picture of the new tv remote with sound control with written functions by each icon for someone who has memory impairment please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Sorry I didn't see your post but I don't help out on the forum much.

Like a lot of tech these days the smart stick remote requires a bit of intuition to use as each app uses the buttons in different ways (and some buttons won't do anything in some apps) but I'm happy do a basic annotation for you if it will be of help to your friend.

As you're printing it out it would be helpful to know what size you want it (A4 or something smaller) and would you prefer it black and white or colour? (black and white tends to be clearer for printing)

I won't have time tonight but if you let me know I'll sort something out for you tomorrow. Thanks.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Sorry I didn't see your post but I don't help out on the forum much.

Like a lot of tech these days the smart stick remote requires a bit of intuition to use as each app uses the buttons in different ways (and some buttons won't do anything in some apps) but I'm happy do a basic annotation for you if it will be of help to your friend.

As you're printing it out it would be helpful to know what size you want it (A4 or something smaller) and would you prefer it black and white or colour? (black and white tends to be clearer for printing)

I won't have time tonight but if you let me know I'll sort something out for you tomorrow. Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Andy, I am grateful to you.   A4 will be fine and if black and white is clearer then that is probably better.   I can then access her computer and print it off for her to keep by the remote.   i do not have the same remote so am a bit limited.   Thanks again

M

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You're welcome. I've done a couple of different versions, one with basic annotation and another with a bit more detail. I've also done these in two sizes. You can judge which will be of most use and send as appropriate. Hope it is of some help to your friend. All the best.

PS the forum only allows me to attach one file at a time so I'll have to add each version to a different post. 

Find attached basic version.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Find attached version with more detail

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Find attached smaller version of first document

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Find attached smaller version of second document

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks for that @Andy where you are an absolute star 👍👍👍.

The information you have shown on what each button controls on the smart remote are clear, informative and simple too understand (very professionaly presented 👌).

Much appreciated Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That is brilliant Andy you are a star! 

thank you so much from us both and hopefully more of us less savvy folk will benefit from your expertise

xx

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My remote will not work with my tv it a new now stick