cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Remote stopped working since moved house

Hi all, I moved house this week and my remote no longer works. The stick is working as I can see my Homepage but the remote doesn't work. I've followed all the troubleshooting advice, new batteries, reboot etc. The green light flashes but it doesn't appear to be synced. Any advice? If I can't get it to work I suppose I'll have to cancel my passes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Hope you get it sorted.

If you get stuck with the six digit activation code on the television screen, then post back confirming if you are based in the UK or Republic of Ireland.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds to me the Stick is still setup to the wifi network in your previous home.

if it was me, i would factory reset the Stick and setup the Stick again on your new home Router.

To factory reset the Stick, whilst the Stick is powered on press and hold in the reset button on the Stick for about 15 seconds.

Then follow the on screen instructions on your television screen to setup again (make sure when prompted to use your existing NowTV account login details).

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, thanks for your quick reply. I'll give it a try!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Hope you get it sorted.

If you get stuck with the six digit activation code on the television screen, then post back confirming if you are based in the UK or Republic of Ireland.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi again, it worked! Thanks so much!

I'm new to the forum but I think I need to Accept as Solution so I'll do
that now.