cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Remote now stick

I have a now tv stick. The remote is now working. I cant find a replacement one. All the ones i see say not compatible with stick. Where can i get one from.? Or is there any other option

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You could use the Roku App on your smartphone has a remote controller (don't factory reset the Stick otherwise you will need a physical NOW Smart remote to initially setup the Stick again).

Black Friday is coming up, so perhaps look at either a Roku or Fire Stick during the sales.

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you have a smart phone, you can download the free official Roku app, which will control Now sticks and boxes - since they are made by Roku.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @Mark_Weinreb @schnapps 

The Roku Voice Remote, as shown on this page for £19.99, will replace a lost or broken Now remote:-

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/page/EF2962BE-06DD-4A3E-9C46-60D623520D12/search?ref_=ast_bln&terms=Voice%20remote

Though you might want to consider the Black Friday Roku Express deal at £13.99; this will have every app on the Now stick and more, except for Sky Box Office for PPV fights and the like.

It won’t work your TV though, and it needs line of sight; if those things or Sky Box Office matter to you, just get the Voice Remote.

I have my Roku Express stuck under the bottom left of the bezel on one of my TVs (they give you a double-sided sticky pad for this) and it is very neat and unobtrusive.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.