cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund

Hello,

so about three weeks ago I bought the now tv stick with sky cinema months pass however, the stick has not arrived and I have not been refunded for this. It was sent back because Royal Mail couldn’t deliver it.  And I have also been charged for a sky cinema months pass? I now no longer need the stick or the months pass that came with it as I have already been charged for this. 

can someone please help. 

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I would normally point you towards NowTV live chat regarding this matter, but unfortunately live chat is closed for the foreseeable future due to the coronavirus pandemic.

What i would be inclined to do if i was in your shoes is go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here and cancel the cinema pass first if you haven't done it already.

When you cancel the pass make sure you follow all the steps on screen (approx four steps) until you see the green thumbs up cancelled message.

Then go back to the Passes & Vouchers page to double check it shows cancelled next to your Cinema pass.

Then under FAQ on the Passes & Vouchers page there should be a FAQ that says "i think i have been incorrectly charged - what should i do" where there is a request form you can send directly back to NowTV.

On the form clearly state that you are awaiting a refund for non delivery of the nowtv stick plus a one month £11.99 charge (where i am assuming you took out a 7 day free cinema trial and didn't cancel it whilst awaiting the delivery of the stick ?).

Or if you rather not send back the request form in the above FAQ, then complete the web form on this link below asking for your money back with the full details why.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a NOWTV STICK from the NOW TV website but before it arrived discovered that it was not compatible with my TV. I returned it on arrival using a CollectPlus lable to SKY. I have not received a refund even though the parcel is tracked as having been received. Who can I speak/email to about this???? Help!

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User email

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You have a TV with no HDMI ports?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
no.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No. That's not the problem but thanks for replying. I have now got it sorted. It is just a longer delay than expected for getting a refund.