cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ordered replacement remote - payment taken, remote not received, what can I do?

I placed an order for a replacement remote a couple of weeks ago.  Payment was taken.  I didn't get a confirmation email, there's no sign of the remote arriving and seemingly no way of speaking to Now Tv to find out what's happened.

Any advice please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you checked your spam folder in case the email ended there? Without the email it seems tracking the order is not easy.

The best way in the past to resolve anything is by live chat, but that's not working right now (don't buy the covid excuse, other services can do chat still!).

You could try the listed phone numbers (0330 041 2480 and 03303 323 050) not sure if you'll get anyone though, you could also try Sky 0333 7591 018 as Sky own Now TV

Or you could use email, see image

customerservices-nowtv.com.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you checked your spam folder in case the email ended there? Without the email it seems tracking the order is not easy.

The best way in the past to resolve anything is by live chat, but that's not working right now (don't buy the covid excuse, other services can do chat still!).

You could try the listed phone numbers (0330 041 2480 and 03303 323 050) not sure if you'll get anyone though, you could also try Sky 0333 7591 018 as Sky own Now TV

Or you could use email, see image

customerservices-nowtv.com.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Thanks for your reply.

Fortunately, when I placed my order, I took a screenshot of the payment confirmation screen.  This gave me an order reference number but no further details about my order, or what to do if I didn't receive it.  I emailed NowTV customer service and got the following reply:

"Thank you for getting in touch with us.  We see that your order is in progress.  We would suggest you to contract Royal mail or to log in to royal mail website to track your order". (sic)

I replied to NowTV, asking for a despatch number or some other details about my order, so that I could track its progress with Royal Mail.  I got the following reply:

"Thank you for getting back in touch with us.  We have gone through your account completely and  we are not able to locate the order ... Please get in touch with Sky customer support and get the issue sorted".

Two totally contradictory emails - one, I suspect, was a lie.

Of course, Sky TV have no customer service to speak of at the moment - there's no live chat and phones aren't being answered.  However, someone on the forums kindly gave me this:

accessories at skycustomersupport dot com

Sky told me they were unable to track my order but offered a refund which, after several emails and days, eventually arrived.  I never understood how they knew where to send my refund to if they didn't have any record of an order being placed?

All in all, a frustrating and infuriating experience.  However, if anyone else is in the same position, emailing Sky would probably be a better place to start than asking NowTV.