cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv stick when in back of tv do you still have plugged into power supply all the time?

Nowtv stick do you have plugged into power supply 24 for 7 when inserted in his socket back of television?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are using the USB port on your TV to power the stick then once you switch off the TV it should drop the power off the stick (it does on my Panasonic TV with a Roku stick).

Should you be using the supplied power adpator into a wall socket that came supplied with the stick, then it would be your choice to either leave it switched on or physically disconnect the plug.

With all my electronic gear that use nominal power when in standby i tend to leave it switched on for any overnight software updates.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are using the USB port on your TV to power the stick then once you switch off the TV it should drop the power off the stick (it does on my Panasonic TV with a Roku stick).

Should you be using the supplied power adpator into a wall socket that came supplied with the stick, then it would be your choice to either leave it switched on or physically disconnect the plug.

With all my electronic gear that use nominal power when in standby i tend to leave it switched on for any overnight software updates.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Schapps thanks that's what I needed to know thanks