cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv Stick live streaming on Channel 4

Am I right in saying that you can't watch channel 4 live but there is a 2 hour delay for streaming? Also it appears there is no live streaming on My5 also.

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It turns out it showed freeview channels if you had the Nowtv box with built in freeview tuner.

It doesn’t show any freeview channels for any of the other streaming devices unfortunately.

if you have a Roku Express you can download TV Player which has C4.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Arr ok thank you 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With the Pluto App unless you have the Now TV Freeview smart box with the blue Now TV logo on the top casing, then you won't receive the basic terrestrial TV channels 1 to 15.

Where it pulls the feed from the inbuilt Freeview tuner & aerial off the Now TV  Freeview smart box.

Because the standard Now TV black box hasn't got the Freeview tuner and aerial connected too it, hence the reason you are only seeing channels 110 to 141 from the Pluto App TV guide.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can’t get the more 4 app to load on any of my now tv boxes. I’ve done a factory reset as suggested somewhere but this has made no difference 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine has gone too .why is this ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The All4 app did get an update.  It maybe that the app didn’t update correctly on your device is still showing the previous version.  The logo on all 4 changed too with the recent update.

i would recommend deleting the All4 app then reinstalling it.  It should resolve the problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks
I’ve reinstalled and it’s working now