cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv Stick live streaming on Channel 4

Am I right in saying that you can't watch channel 4 live but there is a 2 hour delay for streaming? Also it appears there is no live streaming on My5 also.

16 REPLIES 16
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

There is no live streaming channels on both the All 4 App or Demand 5 App on the NowTV stick.

Where both the BBC iplayer App and ITV Hub App does offer live channels to watch on the NowTV stick. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is an app on the now tv stick called Pluto TV.  You can stream channel 4 live from this app

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

How did you manage to get channel 4 from the live EPG on the Pluto TV App ?

On my nowtv smart box the Pluto App is only giving me access to low budget obscure American TV channels numbers 110 to 141 that i have never heard of and not particularly interested in myself  Smiley Sad

Am i doing somebody wrong when using the App ?

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The channels are just there in the live TV section for me, channel 4 is on 4, channel 5, etc same order as freeview, then the low budget stuff is in the 100โ€™s

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When navigating the live EPG i can only get channels 110 to 141 Smiley Mad

Will try deleting the App and re install it again to see if i can can get more channels on the  EPG.

Out of curisoity what device are you using a nowtv stick or nowtv box when using the Pluto TV App ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, Iโ€™m using a black now tv box.  It wonโ€™t let me post a photo, but I get 15 freeview channels in the guide, then 110-141:

1 BBC 1 South

2 BBC 2

3 ITV

4 Channel 4

5 Channel 5

6 ITV2

7 Thatโ€™s TV

8 BBC4

9 ITV3

10 Pick

11 Dave

12 channel 4+1

13 More4

14 Film4

15 QVC

then jumps to 110 TVKids

111 xive tv

112 TV movies, etc

maybe mines doing something it shouldnโ€™t, but canโ€™t say Iโ€™m unhappy, just shame there arenโ€™t the rest of the channels there

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

For some reason i can't seem to get the lower channels numbers on the Pluto TV App on my 4K smart box Smiley Mad 

So i decided too hook up my older smart box generation 1 and add the Pluto TV App and bingo like you said there quite a few Freeview channels on the live EPG Smiley Happy

Don't know why i can't seem to get these channels on my newer 4K smart box (need to have a play around with it more to see if it can fix it somehow) Smiley Sad

Like you said it definitely one of the better free and more useful Apps in the nowtv Apps Store Smiley Happy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yep i got the same Freeview channels that you have posted on my smart generation 1 box ๐Ÿ‘

The picture quality is surprisingly good for a free App ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi does this app still work ? I have tried downloading it on my black box but only geting channels 110 to 141