cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV failing to start

Hi, I have been enjoying NowTV via A Roku stick for some time. Yesterday, when I clicked on NowTV, the screen showed “NOW” and returned to the normal Roku screen showing a number of channels. Other channels continue to work as normal eg BBC iPlayer. My subscription is up to date. Help, please.

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone had any progress?   I have chased for an update on the support ticket - yet to get a reply.

ettyg
Mentor

Thank You for replying. I did find it eventually but it wasn't easy and yes I did have to use the amazon account, where i got it then noticed that it isn't compatible with the firestick so it didn't show up on the FS app library. I don't know how to get things sent to the firestick but i did sync all devices. If you really don't mind would you be kind enough to let me know how to have it sent, because I'm seriously thinking that a slate, chalk and abacus are looking good for me at the mo.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@ettyg The NOW app is compatible on the following Amazon devices:

Fire TV Stick Lite - 1st Gen (2020)

Fire TV Stick - 3rd Gen (2020)

Fire TV Stick - 2nd Gen (2016-2019)

Fire TV Stick - Basic Edition (2017)

Fire TV Stick 4K - 1st Gen (2018)

Fire TV Edition - JVC Smart HD/FHD (2020)

If you don't have one of these devices then it won't be compatible.

If your device is compatible, to send an app from desktop to the device follow the instructions in the below image (you'll need to be on the community page to view the image)

Screenshot_20210325-162326.jpg

ettyg
Mentor

I am so grateful for all your help. Sadly it looks like my device isn't compatible so here's hoping that 'Now and Then' get their act together soon.