cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV app not working

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone could help me, my now tv stick isn't working (NowTv app only) Netflix, YouTube and all other apps are working. When I click on nowtv it re direct me too the apps. I've restarted the app and router connection is excellent. I've also update the system and is update but still having the same issue.

I pay for entertainment and movies so 21£ per month but can't watch anything which is really annoying.

Help would be gratefully appreciated😊

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the reply.  Hopefully they’ll sort it out soon.  

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. I bought a TV stick and installed it to my TV today, settings all up to date but everytime I select the NOW icon it takes me to the NowTV menu then kicks me straight out to the MyApps screen again. Have no problems accessing MyTV on the mobile app etc just can’t access on my TV. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There looks like quite a few people are having problems with the My TV option on their NowTV Boxes / Sticks and Roku Players where there must be a software bug.

My NowTV 4K Smart box is running fine.

You could try the temporary workaround by using the voice search on your stick smart remote for what TV show or movie you want to watch which will then hopefully play on your television.

If it's a TV show and you can't remember the season or episode where you left off then use your mobile My TV for a reference point.

Just make sure if you can access the stick via voice remote search and the above works you keep clear of the My TV section until NowTV sorts the bug out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the reply.  Hopefully they’ll sort it out soon.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Glad its not just me. I asked for help on Twitter as it wasn't working on mine or my boyfriends separate accounts last night.  Told to reset the stick etc.  originally it was saying i have no pass active which is rubbish as i'm on a rolling deal until september.

Turns out NowTV have a bug and i wasted an hour trying to work out what was wrong. 

I hope this isn't like when I had my first Nowtv box and they did a cheeky software update which meant i had to change the channel on my router to access it.  Not happy about the way that was handled as it took ages for them to put the fix in.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased the sports pass yesterday to watch two matches which I was unable to to watch because the app wasn’t working. I’ve tried updating and resetting the stick and it still doesn’t work. I’m extremely annoyed because you’ve taken my money and I haven’t been able to watch the long  awaited football games!! There’s another important game tomorrow, I  Need a solution ASAP

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine isnt working either. Netflix is working great on the stick mind. Tried resetting it to factory settings etc. All to no avail.

What sort of company doesnt ensure their own app works on their own device? I cant imagine apple leaving the calendar app on iPhones not working for months.