cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV Stick Cinema and Entertainment BlackFriday Offer - Use of other Devices

Hi Guys,

Just received the NowTV stick, which i believe has the 12 month Sky Cinema and Entertainment pass embedded in it.

However, I want to know if the passes are transferrable/usable on my existing NowTV account, as we have a smart TV and Xbox where the NowTV app is installed. We don't want to use the stick ....

I would contact customer services, but theres no number / e-mail ....

Thanks!

Rich

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Haven't had the opportunity yet to try out the nowtv stick with the embeded electronic vouchers already pre installed on them.

However, when you setup the stick there will be some instructions on your television screen to activate a six digit code on the television screen by visiting nowtv.com/tv with either your PC or mobile internet browser.

When asked on the webpage enter your existing account details where the 12 month of vouchers will be automatically uploaded to your existing account.

You can redeem the 12 month vouchers by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here where somewhere on the page will be a redeem voucher button.

I don't think the new nowtv stick will be added to your Devices on your account until you actually watch some nowtv content on the stick and if this is the case just don't use the stick.

If the stick does get added to your account device list without watching any nowtv content on it, then go to My Account > Devices and remove it from your list.

Should you have no device swaps left this month, then ask live chat to remove the stick off your account list.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Following the above instructions i reckon you can use all your current devices that you have been previously using without adding the stick has one of four devices on your nowtv account.

Once you have redeemed the 12months vouchers on your account, then if you ever sell on or give away the stick, then make sure you factory reset the stick to ensure you wipe off your account details off it. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Haven't had the opportunity yet to try out the nowtv stick with the embeded electronic vouchers already pre installed on them.

However, when you setup the stick there will be some instructions on your television screen to activate a six digit code on the television screen by visiting nowtv.com/tv with either your PC or mobile internet browser.

When asked on the webpage enter your existing account details where the 12 month of vouchers will be automatically uploaded to your existing account.

You can redeem the 12 month vouchers by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here where somewhere on the page will be a redeem voucher button.

I don't think the new nowtv stick will be added to your Devices on your account until you actually watch some nowtv content on the stick and if this is the case just don't use the stick.

If the stick does get added to your account device list without watching any nowtv content on it, then go to My Account > Devices and remove it from your list.

Should you have no device swaps left this month, then ask live chat to remove the stick off your account list.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Following the above instructions i reckon you can use all your current devices that you have been previously using without adding the stick has one of four devices on your nowtv account.

Once you have redeemed the 12months vouchers on your account, then if you ever sell on or give away the stick, then make sure you factory reset the stick to ensure you wipe off your account details off it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi schnapps 

Really appreciate your swift and comprehensive reply to my question.

Sounds like a solution to me 🙂

Kind regards

Rich

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User Thanks for your post

@schnapps Is on fire today.