cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv wont work

My now tv wont work. I have tried to reset it... Gone thrpugh connecting to the wife them it just displays Now tv in changing colours but does nothing else. Any help would be great thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine too did u get it to work???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine too! Not the first time either! Does this all the time! I've factory reset 3 times tonight  and still does the update, reboots and stuck on the loading screen again! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine too, been like it for weeks now and haven't been able to contact anyone from now tv. Anyone managed to fix it?? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a Smart Stick and attempted to set it up 2 days ago. It took several attempts including resetting my router twice (NOWTV broadband). Finally got it to work. Since then it consistently drops out or resets including needing to pair the remote. I have tried all suggestions including moving the router. This has improved the reception, however it cannot stay where it is because it is in the middle of the floor!. Cannot move it anywhere else as that involves taking up carpet and floorboards etc. Finally, after 2 days of online chats and wasted phone calls managed to speak to a broadband engineer today who ensured me that our bb is fine and there are no issues. Therefore I will assume it is the SmartStick. I think I'll just go back to my box.