cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sb64
Scholar 2

Now tv stick

Hi all does anyone know why now tv have stopped selling now tv sticks on their website?

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @sb64 

A few people have asked this question (including myself where i have asked NOW on more than one occasion and never got an answer).

As normal NOW keeps things close to their chest and never divulge anything until something is 100% certain.

You are better off looking elsewhere for a NOW Stick unless you are waiting for a replacement under warranty from NOW.

if it was me i would seriously consider an Amazon Fire Stick over the NOW Stick.

sb64
Scholar 2

Was wondering why they have stopped selling them doesn't matter to me as i have a firestick and roku stick plus now tv stick was asking for a friend.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @sb64 

I have got my own theory on why NOW haven't stocked the NOW Stick on their website since around October 2020, but keeping my speculation to myself until something more materialise from NOW themselves.

When i checked the other day NOW are not even advertising the Stick on their website shop anymore, where previously it was showing the Stick out of stock.

sb64
Scholar 2

I seen that they was out of stock for a while then removed i cannot understand why they would removed,maybe they know you can get better devices than theirs.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @sb64 

Don't want to speculate anything until NOW officially come forward with the reason why the Stick is removed from their website shop (even though it's been out of Stock since around October 2020).

As things stand if it was my money i would splash it out on a Fire Stick than trying to find a NOW Stick from other Retailers (unless there is a feature such has live pause TV that appeals to somebody using the NOW Stick).