cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv stick

I’ve been sent a replacement for my now tv stick .. it was all set up fine then when I’ve put it on again today I’m still getting that “oops sorry something went wrong “ 

reading through the forum a lot of people have had this .. tried lots of replies but there are no real conclusions!! So is there not one ??? As it was fine a few months ago 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The "oopps something went wrong" message could be a number of different scenarios which is difficult to pinpoint unless you provide further information.

Have you gone through the trouble shooting guide in this help article linked below ?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick 

Does your NowTV stick connect to your Router and under the Network About settings on the Stick what's the wifi signal strength like ?

Does the message appears when attempting to play all NowTV content or is it specific to certain TV show episodes or movies ?

If the message is appearing on all NowTV content with your passes, then maybe try switching the power off on your Router for about 30 minutes, just in case your Router has picked up a rogue IP address.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The "oopps something went wrong" message could be a number of different scenarios which is difficult to pinpoint unless you provide further information.

Have you gone through the trouble shooting guide in this help article linked below ?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick 

Does your NowTV stick connect to your Router and under the Network About settings on the Stick what's the wifi signal strength like ?

Does the message appears when attempting to play all NowTV content or is it specific to certain TV show episodes or movies ?

If the message is appearing on all NowTV content with your passes, then maybe try switching the power off on your Router for about 30 minutes, just in case your Router has picked up a rogue IP address.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It only appears when it is turned on the Now tv itself buffers and has trouble playing . But does clear 

But no issues with itv hub 4 and Bcc 1 

does affect Netflix 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What's the wifi signal like on your stick by going into the stick settings menu under Network > About ?

Try ploughing through the steps on the previous linked trouble shooting guide (including leaving the power off to your Router for about 30 minutes if you can).

Have you got a second TV in the house and if so has a temporary test, what happens if your connected the stick to the other TV (does the same message keeps appearing ?).