cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv stick not pausing properly

My now tv stick is no longer pausing for the 30 minutes.  It comes off pause after less than 2 minutes.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It's under the Help section pages where you will see a red service banner, towards the top of the screen page.

NOW used to show the red banner service message on the front of the Community Forum, but decided a while back to hide it under the Help section on their website pages.

Screenshot_2021-09-19-17-01-20.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This is the reason why (see screen shot below).

Screenshot_2021-09-16-12-14-17.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Schnapps.  Your help is much appreciated.  Have I missed this message somewhere? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It's under the Help section pages where you will see a red service banner, towards the top of the screen page.

NOW used to show the red banner service message on the front of the Community Forum, but decided a while back to hide it under the Help section on their website pages.

Screenshot_2021-09-19-17-01-20.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks again.  I've not been in the forum until just asking the question today.  I'll keep an eye on it.  

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like reading the latest NOW red service banner update, that they have extended the delay for getting the 30 minute live pause back to normal on the NOW Boxes and NOW Sticks from the 23rd of September to now the 30th of September reading this screen shot taken below 😠.

Screenshot_2021-09-23-12-15-22.png