My now tv stick upstairs is suddenly not connecting to the wireless network. It always worked fine. I checked the network on the tv and it’s all ok, it’s only the now tv that won’t connect. I’ve re started now tv, unplugged it, checked the network. I have a now tv stick downstairs and it’s working fine. Could it be the stick?
A couple of things that i would try before sending the Stick back (hopefully the Stick is still in it's warranty period).
1. Try the power plug and USB cable that is working on the other Stick.
2. Try a different wifi channel on your Router (even if the other Stick is running).
3. If you have a dual band Router try the Stick that is not running on both the 2.4ghz and 5ghz wifi bands.
4. Try a reboot on your Router (even if your other Stick is working).
5. Try a forced software update on your non working Stick by following step 6 in this linked guide below (update the software even if on the same version number).
6. If you have mobile data try temporary using your smartphone has a wifi hotspot just to see if the non working Stick can connect to a different wifi network or if you are visiting a family member or friend who has an internet service, then try temporary using your non working Stick to see if it connects over another wifi network.
7. I don't know if you have tried a full factory reset by holding in the reset button on the Stick for around 15 seconds, whilst both the television and Stick is powered on, then attempt to setup the Stick from scratch again.