cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv faulty remote

Hi, was wondering if anyone else had this problem but my remote for my nowtv box seems to be faulty been having troubles with it for a while now but if you click the scroll down on the bar it seems to mute the tv, go into options ect. I would like to know if now TV will send a new remote out as the one I've recieved is obviously faulty.. sometimes it stops working and it's getting rather annoying now I've tried everything from turning box off my wall, removing remote batteries, putting new batteries in, and pairing the remote up several times and it's still using the down button to mute and go into options 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Somebody had a similar problem has you if my memory serves me right (can't find the thread on the forum at the moment and wasn't sure if it was resolved or not).

One thing i would suggest you try before considering to send the remote back for a replacement, is to go into your Television menu settings and see if there is an option under CEC HDMI (will be called something link Bravia link for Sony TV's, Veria link for Panasonic TV's Simple Link for LG Tv's and Anynet for Samsung TV's and have a play around with this setting to see if it makes any difference with the loss of sound on your television when pressing the down directional arrow on your NowTV remote).

What's the make and model of your TV and did you buy the NowTV device directly from NowTV or from a Retailer ?

Edit - Also can you clarify if you have a nowtv box or stick where your posted message is under the nowtv stick section heading, where you mention the box in your post and if it's the box which version do you have ?