cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ek83
Advocate

Now stick

We have the now tv box in front room daughter wants the stick in her room can we watch different programmes at the same time and would we have to open another account which means more money ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Ek83

You can have 4 devices and 2 simultaneous streams (different streams if you wish), so there is no need to setup a new account.

When you get the smart stick for your daughter, just use your existing nowtv account details.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Ek83
Can have four devices on a account but can only stream two devices at a time.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Ek83

You can have 4 devices and 2 simultaneous streams (different streams if you wish), so there is no need to setup a new account.

When you get the smart stick for your daughter, just use your existing nowtv account details.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Legend 3,

I have a now account for which I have 1 NOW TV box, I have the app on the PS4, the app on my phone and my husband's phone - I have another TV in the house, If I bought another box or Stick and logged into my account on this, would this be a 5th device? 

If so, Am I expected to set up another account and purchase additional bundles in order to watch NOW TV on this TV?. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly i would like to say that i hate with a vengeance the NowTV device policy of a maximum of 4 number devices on a single NowTV account and it is so harsh on customers and families with the number of different types of  devices that you can stream with nowadays in the modern technology world that we live in  Smiley Mad

Me personally i can live with the two streams at the same time policy, but would like to see a four stream service offered at a higher premium price like the Netflix model for larger families. 

Back to your question, unfortunately the 1 number nowtv box, 1 number PS4 and 2 number smartphones all counts towards the maximum of the four device limit on your account.

Yep unfortunately the only way around the above is to create a second account has the nowtv device limit policy currently stands Smiley Mad

Ek83
Advocate

Brilliant thank you for your help