cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now not working on roku box

On my roku box now does not appear as a channel in the channel list. When I search for channels it comes up with the new look and looks like its downloaded but when I click go to channel it does nothing. U hear the selection noise from the roku but nothing. I've removed the channel and readded it and restarted the roku a number of times but it just does nothing. 

Can anyone suggest anything?

44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous User
Not applicable

IP is showing bradford, UK

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

HI @Anonymous User 

Then i am out of ideas then, though it would be useful if everybody posted who their ISP are.

My gut feeling there is something blocking the NOW update on the Router or by the ISP.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve had issues with Vodafone. The Apple Watch 5 WiFi connection crashed the Vodafone router when it was first released. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am going to leave this with the NOW Technical Teams (i tried my best to help).

It would have been useful if everybody confirmed their ISP.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good luck getting on live chat!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought my Roku stick from Currys in the UK.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Roko player also now doesn't show the "old" NOWTV channel on my home screen. I go to "add channel" and the new NOW channel is there, but my player thinks it is already installed, even though is doesn't show on the home page. I can select "go to channel" and it goes through a "loading" screen and then says "Can't run channel". Ive updated all software, removed NOW, added NOW, rebooted the roku. No change.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps This fix has not worked. Hundreds of viewers are experiencing the same problems. This problem started today with the roll out of the new "improved" app. Can someone notify NOW to investigate?

Tony29
Advocate

I am also having the same "Now TV app now no longer working since the rebranding".

If it wasn't broke, why try to fix it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am the exact same I am tried the resetting and everything and now my Roku just has the Now app but not on my home page and when I go to it it will not open.