cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV won't connect to the Internet

I am having issues connecting my Now TV to my Internet, I have BT Internet. When I try to connect my NOW TV to the internet it won't let me. I have a Now TV Smart Stick. Now TV is working for my relative in the same house, they are connected to the BT Internet and their Now TV is working fine, they have a Now TV Smart Box. My BT Internet is working fine when connected to my laptop, phone and iPad. I have tried everything, I have reset my device and also moved my BT Router but it still isn't working. Please help. 

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The Now TV stick is a very poor bit of kit when compared to Roku itself. 

Have you tried doing some troubleshooting based on the info in the below link?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick

Did you purchase the stick from Now TVs website? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just thrown my now tv “smart” stick in the bin after many hours of trying to connect it to my wifi while everything else in the house is connected fine and even my other now tv box in another room is connected fine! Worst of it is that the stick worked ok and all i did was move rooms with it and it has never worked again, even after returning it to its original location where it worked in the first place! Now it just WILL NOT connect to my wifi and its driven me to throw it in the bin...£29.99 to throw it in the bin. Cheers now tv

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey Ek

Yeah, your stick is now gone but I gotta ask, did you try resetting it back down to it's factory settings?

Maybe next time you'll try either an Amazon Fire or Roku stick.

Moving on.

UK Bob