cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV stick with existing cinema pass

I've had  Now TV account for ages with a rolling cinema pass.

I've bought a new Toshiba smart TV for one of my children but disappointed it hasn't got the Now TV app.

Id like to check firstly if the best solution is to buy a Now TV stick as a work-around and

Secondly - what happens to my existing account when I come to use the pre-loaded cinema pass credit.

Do I need to cancel my existing monthly cinema pass payment and start using the stick after my existing account credit expires?

Or do I log into my existing account on the stick and the new credit/ voucher for a month's pass will be credited to my account?

If the latter will I need to pause my payments or will Sky do this automatically?

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

...the best solution is to buy a Now TV stick as a work-around

Yes, or a Roku or a chrome cast

Secondly - what happens to my existing account when I come to use the pre-loaded cinema pass credit

You can have SIX (6) devices on the same account and watch on 2 at same time, or 3 with Now TV boost.

Do I need to cancel my existing monthly cinema pass payment and start using the stick after my existing account credit expires?

No

Or do I log into my existing account on the stick and the new credit/ voucher for a month's pass will be credited to my account? If the latter will I need to pause my payments or will Sky do this automatically?

Just log in on the stick and use as you would normally.  Only thing you should do is put a payment PIN on the account so children don’t buy other passes.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

...the best solution is to buy a Now TV stick as a work-around

Yes, or a Roku or a chrome cast

Secondly - what happens to my existing account when I come to use the pre-loaded cinema pass credit

You can have SIX (6) devices on the same account and watch on 2 at same time, or 3 with Now TV boost.

No

Or do I log into my existing account on the stick and the new credit/ voucher for a month's pass will be credited to my account? If the latter will I need to pause my payments or will Sky do this automatically?

Just log in on the stick and use as you would normally.  Only thing you should do is put a payment PIN on the account so children don’t buy other passes.