cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV stick no sound

I am having issues with my new stick.. when I try to use Netflix, watch films there is no sound? 
But there is sound if I use YouTube or watch cartoons. What do I need to do, it's annoying? I'm just trying to watch films 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What happens if you go into the stick settings under Audio and play around with the Audio settings on the stick (start with Stereo). 

Also if that doesn't work, when watching something on Netflix press the star button on the NowTV remote and play around with the optional sound menu on screen. 

If you are using a HDMI external switch box see if bypassing it makes any difference which I doubt because you mentioned YouTube is playing fine with sound. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What happens if you go into the stick settings under Audio and play around with the Audio settings on the stick (start with Stereo). 

Also if that doesn't work, when watching something on Netflix press the star button on the NowTV remote and play around with the optional sound menu on screen. 

If you are using a HDMI external switch box see if bypassing it makes any difference which I doubt because you mentioned YouTube is playing fine with sound. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much you just saved the day!!!