cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV post-September 5th

I have three TVs linked to my Now TV account.  I received the email from NOW telling me my Samsung TV was no longer supported by the latest NOW update but all was not lost because I could get a new Firestick which I did and all is well.  However, on one of my other TVs that uses the App, I am getting the 5th September message but no option other than to buy a new TV or watch on a phone or iPad! 

My current subscription allows me to run Now TV on three TVs.  Is there really nothing that can be done other than  buy a new TV?  I don't want to watch football on my phone! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Glad I could be of some help.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I won't splash out on a new smart TV because one of it's Apps are no longer supported.

And would look at a streaming device such has a Fire Stick or Roku for example. 

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Now’s, generous, offer of a free Firestick is limited to one per account if you qualify. Not one per tv.

If you have more than one affected tv, there is nothing preventing you from buying your own Firestick, or Roku streaming stick. Either option will be far cheaper than buying a new tv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for this Mark.  If i bought Firesticks for my two additional TVs, would I be  able to log into my NOW account on those TVs which allows up to three TVs on the account?

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yes, just use your Now account on all the Firesticks and you’re good to go.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Excellent.  I'll order then now. Many thanks Mark.  

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Glad I could be of some help.