cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Stick

I would like to know if the £14.99 is a one off payment or if you need to pay it every month. Lastly, which TV’s are compatible and which are not.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User the £14.99 is the cost of the device. Now passes vary depending on type. You need a pass to access Now content. Content such as UKTV app is free. It should work on any TV with HDMI. However, the remote will not control the TV as well as the stick on some older TVs. If you post the TV models you have someone from the Now team, maybe able to check this out.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User the £14.99 is the cost of the device. Now passes vary depending on type. You need a pass to access Now content. Content such as UKTV app is free. It should work on any TV with HDMI. However, the remote will not control the TV as well as the stick on some older TVs. If you post the TV models you have someone from the Now team, maybe able to check this out.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.