cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Stick - Sky Store!

I have had a Now TV box and my own account for over a year and my wife uses her Sky Store account and the many films she has bought for the family through the box no problems and this still works on the upstairs Now box. Downstairs I have swapped out the Now TV box for a Now Stick and the wife’s Sky Store account will not work keep getting the error that the password or username are wrong at the log in, but the same log in details work on the Now TV box. Tried changing the login details on Sky and again works in the box and not the stick! Is this the Stick not they are two different accounts. 

1 REPLY 1
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have had a Now TV box and my own account for over a year and my wife uses her Sky Store account and the many films she has bought for the family through the box no problems and this still works on the upstairs Now box. Downstairs I have swapped out the Now TV box for a Now Stick and the wife’s Sky Store account will not work keep getting the error that the password or username are wrong at the log in, but the same log in details work on the Now TV box. Tried changing the login details on Sky and again works in the box and not the stick! Is this the Stick not they are two different accounts. 

That's extremely weird @Anonymous User  The Sky Store and NOW TV Log ins are independant of wach other. You have changed your password on the official Sky Store Website already haven't you? The log in should definitely work. As they are seperate companies/apps you may need to contact Sky Store as we here at Now TV wouldn't be able to access anything to do with your account. However, please do reply here if you don't get anywhere with Sky Store.

Follow this link: https://www.sky.com/help/diagnostics/sky-store/sky-store-now-tv-fix-a-problem