cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Stick + 2 months entertainment

If I purchase the Now TV stick, can I apply the entertainment passes to my account whenever I like? I ask this as I have some vouchers that I got free with a games console last year from Game that I'd like to use... do they expire?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah, no problem saving the entertainment voucher that comes bundled with the smart stick and apply the voucher code to your account in the future.

Just remember that the voucher that comes with the stick is valid for 12 months from receipt of purchase.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The code should be valid for 12 months from date of purchase so as long as you apply it during this time you will be fine.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah, no problem saving the entertainment voucher that comes bundled with the smart stick and apply the voucher code to your account in the future.

Just remember that the voucher that comes with the stick is valid for 12 months from receipt of purchase.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @schnapps @Andy

Sorry  guys

I've just deleted my post because I was too late to answer L's query.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey!

Thank you very much for this information. I received them in October so they should still be in date even with a 6-month lifespan. Means I'll be using them a lot sooner than planned now, however.

Again, thanks!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ukbobboy

I believe the free vouchers that comes bundled with the Game consoles have a 12 month expiry date from receipt of purchase, where the separate gift cards from Game are only valid for 6 months.

Me personally, I would purchase my gift card vouchers from places like Argos or Currys where you get the full 12 months to apply the voucher to your account.

Edit~ @Anonymous User with regards to the vouchers that came with your games console I would contact live chat to see if they can let you know the expiry date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will definitely contact them this evening! Thanks so much for your quick response.

Laura