cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Boost

Hi,

Over the last few months, I've been trying to add Now TV boost to my account. I've been told to look in passes and vouchers section of my account but when I go into it, I don't see where I can activate boost. I've also spoken with Now TV customer service and they said the same, you'll find it in the passes and voucher section.

At the moment, I only have the entertainment pass, do I need to have the cinema or the sport passes for it to show up in my account??

Please help.

Stu76

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just wondering was you signed up has an old legacy NowTV Combo customer ?

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on your account when logged in on here, do you see a large green Redeem Voucher Button towards the top of your screen page ?

If you are a legacy NowTV Combo customer and there is no green Redeem button towards the top of your screen, then have a read of this linked thread below for some possible bad news.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Trouble-signing-up-to-Boost/td-p/527035 

Sorry i won't be able to help further.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just wondering was you signed up has an old legacy NowTV Combo customer ?

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on your account when logged in on here, do you see a large green Redeem Voucher Button towards the top of your screen page ?

If you are a legacy NowTV Combo customer and there is no green Redeem button towards the top of your screen, then have a read of this linked thread below for some possible bad news.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Trouble-signing-up-to-Boost/td-p/527035 

Sorry i won't be able to help further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

you shouldn't need the movie pass or sports pass for boost it should show up in your account page