cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not finding network on Now TV Stick

My Now TV stick has been glitching, knocking me on and off the internet repeatedly. I can't watch a movie without being knocked off the internet at least 4 times. 

This is not the internet service however as my other devices have been working fine without losing connection and the router has remained showing its working properly.

I tried to split the SSID so I could connect the Stick solely to the 5g. I did this last night and finally got the Stick connected to this and it was working great.

I woke up this morning and the Stick could not find the 5g SSID only the 2.4 SSID (the main one). So I reset the router and ended up changing it back to being unsplit with the sole frequency used being 5g. This again, worked fine for a couple hours. But now the Stick cannot find the network again no matter how many times I rescan. I have tried resetting and restarting, allowing the stick to cool as it also overheats CONSTANTLY, and nothing has worked. I'm not without my TV. Everything else is still connected to the network and the router is still showing the internet working correctly. 

I'm literally at the end of my patience now and I'm sick of it. There's NO customer service either which is RIDICULOUS! I thought about contacting Sky since it's their company. Does anyone have any advice to fix this or is it a lost cause? Wish I had never bought it at the minute, it's been (obviously) just as bad as Sky for connection issues all this time. Nothing but trouble!

0 REPLIES 0