cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New pass not showing.

Hi, I hav had NOw TV on and off for a while but this has me confused. I have a 1 month cinema an entertainment pass that ends 3 June 2020. Today I bought a new Now TV stick to put into a new tv. It came with 1 months cinema and entertainment pass and 1 day of sky sports. I’ve put the new code etc into the website and the stick started working. However when I went on my account to check the passes were all on there the new one isn’t showing except for the sky sports day pass. All the others are still saying payment due June 3rd. I thought getting the new stick and passes meant the new passes would run after the current one taking it to July 3rd. Am I wrong ? If I’m correct how do I fix this? Thank you 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Bills & Payments does it show a £8.99 & £11.99 charge on the 3rd of June or does it show £0 for both your entertainment and cinema pass ?

The only reason i am asking because a couple of people have noticed a glitch under their Passes & Vouchers section of their account doesn't match their Bills & Payments section of their account.