cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New internet supplier

I’ve changed my broadband supplier so will need to put a new password in I assume to be able to watch Now TV. I am using the Now TV stick but all I am getting on my tv screen is “checking connection”. It won’t allow me to press the home button to access the settings menu. 

Has anyone got an idea how I can get access to put my new wi-if password in so I can watch tv? 
Thank you all so much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you still got the NowTV remote that came supplied with the Stick ?

If so try factory resetting the Stick by holding the reset button on the Stick for about 15 seconds.

Then when prompted use the new SSID network name and password on your new Router supplied by your new internet provider.

If you are not using the power adapter that came with the Stick, use that as well to get the Stick hopefully up & running again on your new internet service.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you still got the NowTV remote that came supplied with the Stick ?

If so try factory resetting the Stick by holding the reset button on the Stick for about 15 seconds.

Then when prompted use the new SSID network name and password on your new Router supplied by your new internet provider.

If you are not using the power adapter that came with the Stick, use that as well to get the Stick hopefully up & running again on your new internet service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much!