cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New box + existing year sub

Hi

I have a 1 year (black Friday) sub to entertainment and movies and I've just bought a new 4K box, which has vouchers included.  Will the vouchers be applied when my existing sub ends?

Also do I get to choose when the other vouchers get used? As I'd like to save the sport day pass for an F1 race.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The one day sports pass voucher should be automatically saved under My Account > Passes & Vouchers where towards the top of the page you should see a message with a link saying something like "Vouchers Waiting For You, See Saved Vouchers" once you have setup your new 4K NowTV Smart Box.

You can then use the day sports pass when you like during the course of the year (may last longer than a year before you want to use it, where some customers have said live chat have confirmed vouchers off the stick last a number of years once saved on your account, but i wouldn't risk it leaving more than a year).

Though you should be fine if you want to use the day sports pass during a day of your choice watching one of the F1 Races during the 2020 season.

Because you have an existing Cinema & Entertainment Pass that has more than 30 days remaining, both the Cinema & Entertainment voucher off the box again should be saved on your account to be used at a later date.

Once your existing BF Cinema & Entertainment pass has less than 30 days remaining before the passes expires, you should find that the Cinema & Entertainment voucher saved on your account should then become unlocked and ready to use at a date of your choice.

If the 4K box also came with a one month kids voucher (depending what box bundled deal that you bought) then because you haven't got a Kids Pass then this voucher might automatically start straight away when you setup the new box.

If this is the case with the kids pass then make sure you cancel the kids pass straightaway or a couple of days before it auto renews to avoid paying a rolling monthly kids pass on your account.

When you setup the new 4K Smart Box make sure you use the same account details that you used during Black Friday deal. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The one day sports pass voucher should be automatically saved under My Account > Passes & Vouchers where towards the top of the page you should see a message with a link saying something like "Vouchers Waiting For You, See Saved Vouchers" once you have setup your new 4K NowTV Smart Box.

You can then use the day sports pass when you like during the course of the year (may last longer than a year before you want to use it, where some customers have said live chat have confirmed vouchers off the stick last a number of years once saved on your account, but i wouldn't risk it leaving more than a year).

Though you should be fine if you want to use the day sports pass during a day of your choice watching one of the F1 Races during the 2020 season.

Because you have an existing Cinema & Entertainment Pass that has more than 30 days remaining, both the Cinema & Entertainment voucher off the box again should be saved on your account to be used at a later date.

Once your existing BF Cinema & Entertainment pass has less than 30 days remaining before the passes expires, you should find that the Cinema & Entertainment voucher saved on your account should then become unlocked and ready to use at a date of your choice.

If the 4K box also came with a one month kids voucher (depending what box bundled deal that you bought) then because you haven't got a Kids Pass then this voucher might automatically start straight away when you setup the new box.

If this is the case with the kids pass then make sure you cancel the kids pass straightaway or a couple of days before it auto renews to avoid paying a rolling monthly kids pass on your account.

When you setup the new 4K Smart Box make sure you use the same account details that you used during Black Friday deal. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the detailed reply!

If I have any issues then I'll get back.

🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See these two screenshots below of when i added a new stick with a bundled two month Entertainment and one day Sports voucher on my account (where i was on an existing  Entertainment deal offer that had more than 30 days left).

stick vouchers.PNG

stick vouchers waiting for you.PNG