cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Look On NOW TV?

Hello!

i have noticed that whilst being away from home for a week, my TV Experience has been completely changed!? What happened to the old NOW TV layout and why wasn’t I made aware of the change? It looks more like Sky Q now and less of the colourful NOW TV style!

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The new look is awful to navigate! It was much easier to be able to open the app and look for programs/films. Trying to search now is beyond hopeless 😩 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This is a little long winded and not ideal, but you can still access the NowTV App older style front end main page layout by following these instructions below.

Once on the new look NowTV Home Screen Page, press the back button on your remote, then go to App Store, then highlight and click on the NowTV App, then click on Go to App which should get you to the same point when opening the NowTV App to navigate from.

Like i said it's not ideal,but works.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks 😊

like you said not ideal but it works 👍🏼

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. New look is dreadful and the stick seems to be on all the time. Why did they have to change it? Old one worked fine and was easy to navigate.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My NowTV app has completely disappeared. I cannot find the shows I was watching. What a nightmare. I've been a customer for a long time but this compared with the recent price hike might just push me away.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What devices is the new now tv look compatible to.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any of the NowTV Boxes apart from the original white one. The old Smart Freeview Box UI update is a bit delayed but it will be coming as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thing I hate most about it is I now have to switch it off at the wall when not in use as otherwise permanently on. It doesn't go to standby.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know how long the freeview box update has been delayed by??