cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Need a new remote control

I lost my remote in a house move, the one for the NowTV stick with yellow buttons.  How can I buy a new one?  Amazon only stocks ones for the boxes and the Sky website no longer takes orders.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Their answer doesn't surprise me as it appears NOW are phasing out selling of the stick completely. Even when you look on Amazon the selection for the stick is reducing quickly. My guess is that over time the devices will be discontinued like the White Box last year. 

If you are enjoying using NOW and would rather keep the membership going I would suggest purchasing an Amazon Fire stick. Which can be bought for around £30-50 depending on the model you get. 

Also you will be able to spread the payments over 5 months on the 4K fire stick.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have a nosy at this link, hope you get it sorted.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/buy-replacement-accessories

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, but I'd already tried that, the link is broken and just returns to the same screen 😞

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Can you try another browser?

If needs be you can use this link to get to live chat. Just make sure to click "chat online".

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried in a different browser and did get through, told they no longer supply replacement remotes.  I can't use the roku app to control as I have a new router after the move and the stick isn't connected to that.  Think it's a lost cause, so I'll cancel my subscription.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Their answer doesn't surprise me as it appears NOW are phasing out selling of the stick completely. Even when you look on Amazon the selection for the stick is reducing quickly. My guess is that over time the devices will be discontinued like the White Box last year. 

If you are enjoying using NOW and would rather keep the membership going I would suggest purchasing an Amazon Fire stick. Which can be bought for around £30-50 depending on the model you get. 

Also you will be able to spread the payments over 5 months on the 4K fire stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ebay sell just the remotes.

I also have a few available from dead sticks i had.