Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOWTV stick activation

Hi

can someone help please, I bought a now tv stick 

my tv crashed when the activation code was on the TV and I have no idea how to get it back? 

I’ve registered to now tv and set up

payment details etc.  I should get one free month of the entertainment package included with the device,  the sticks working and now tv loads up but if I click on anything it says i need to start a one week trial or pay for a package. 

ive tried to contact now tv via live chat and sat there without connecting to

someone for over a a hour. 

not sure how to fix this

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A few customers have reported their free voucher code electronically embedded on their stick doesn't automatically upload on their account.

What i would try first is to double check under My Account > Manage Account > My Passes on here, that there is no message towards the top of the screen page saying "Vouchers Waiting For You" with a link to click on to redeem the voucher.

If no joy, try live chat again using this link below.

Not sure their current opening hours due to Covid -19 , but i read on a Twitter reply it was possibly 8am to 8pm.

To reach live chat open the link below and click on the blue down arrow underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the green chat button.

If the chat button doesn't open for you, try a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it (not all internet browsers seem to work with the NowTV live chat software).

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/using-vouchers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you I did check and no voucher awaiting and when I go to live chat no one is free even with the 8-8pm hrs will need to keep trying 😞