cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pearl
Advocate

NOW tv stick not working

Hi, my NOW TV stick has stopped working completely. No white light is coming on, I've tried different plug sockets and TV's but I'm getting nothing. I have tried pressing the reset button but nothing seems to work. It was all previously set up and working without any issues so I'm a little stumped as to what the issue could be.

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
4 Replies
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: NOW tv stick not working

@Pearl 

How long did you press the reset button for? A short press only power cycles it; try a long press (~15 seconds) for a full reset.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’ on it
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Pearl
Advocate

I held it down for a long time to try and reset it but nothing is happening at all. The stuck doesn't seem to have any power or respond to any suggested fixes.

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Pearl 

Bit of a long shot, are you able to try out another USB power cable? 

Have you tried to plug the stick into another TV?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
Pearl
Advocate

I've tried a different plug but don't have another cable. I have tried it on another TV but nothing happened. 

0 Thanks