cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV app no longer available

I've been using a NOW TV Stick for ages and used to go through the app to find the list of shows and films. When the homepage changed, I could no longer use the app and had to search for the app using my voice. 

Today, I tried to voice search the NOW TV app and came up with an error. It did not come up when searched either. The only way to access any of the NOW TV content is to scroll through the homepage and then endless lists just to find one thing. It's an awful way to search for a channel or just for something to watch. 

Is this an error, or is the homepage the only way to access NOW TV content?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately this is the direction & way NowTV want to go with the new look home screen layout and is not an error 😡.

Don't know why your voice search isn't working.

What i tend to do is click on the Purple Cinema ticket (first tile box) or Orange Entertainment ticket tile box to expand the relevant Cinema and Entertainment sections to find what i am after.

Should it be live NowTV then click on the first tile box TV Guide (top left corner of home screen)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I figured it was something like that. I hate having to go through the homepage, everything is so huge and bunched up and cramped. At least on the old menu, you could see absolutely everything the channel or genre had to offer, now it feels like things can be missed. 

Should have kept the old menu. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Out of curiosity what movie or TV show was you trying to find with the voice or manual typed search method on your Stick ?