cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV STICK USELESS !

Does anyone have the same problems with their stick connecting to the internet ?

purchased in July and tbh not used it as the handful of times that I have wanted to it keeps saying error 16 and asks me to reset and do settings for wireless or says cannot connect ...I am so fed up with it  -  absolutly ridiculous ! 

the stick is plugged into TV which is situated directly adjacent to router so no reason for this to happen  -  so frustrating and I cant find anywhere to contact and speak to anyone to help me ......😠

The remote is also rubbish it keeps freezing or doesnt respond quickly 

Ive changed the batteries several times but not needed  -  Can anyone help please !

5 REPLIES 5
nowswaish
Scholar 3

I would suggest your stick is faulty. If it was purchased in July it will be still under warranty so the retailer who sold it to you should exchange it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for reply 

think Im gonna contact Currys

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If I were you, I would get a Roku stick instead. Much more reliable. 

The best device Now TV produced was the Smart Box, but that is now discontinued. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you

because I am not being very techy ! ...The Roku will that get all the apps and the channels of NOW TV ?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Yes the Roku stick gives you a massive addition of extra apps you can download which the Now TV stick doesn’t offer. Amazon Prime is the first that comes to mind.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help