My remote control is broken

My remote is broken  how do I get a new one 

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You can try eBay.

Retailers of the stick are becoming limited and if you speak with staff at NOW they will most likely say that they cannot replace the remote.

Another option is to download the Roku app on your phone, which might work. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
sb64
Scholar 2

Try ebay or amazon have seen replacement now tv remotes on there.

I bought one for £4 on the sky accessories store a while ago.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @sb64 

Sky are no longer selling the remotes.

Beware of the difference between what was the £4 remote at Sky, which only worked with the very early Now and Roku boxes, and the much smarter £8 remote they had for the later devices, including the Now Stick.

Most of the ‘Now’ remotes on Amazon and eBay are the earlier model, or clones of it, and the later one, if you find it, is usually so expensive that it may be cheaper to buy a new device, and get the remote that way.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
chai
Scholar 3

No idea if they are in stock or the cost of p&p https://accessories.sky.com/catalogue/now-tv/all  

RoyB
Legend

@chai @Anonymous User 

You can punch through the £8 one to a phone number, call it, and enquire.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.