cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Multiple NowTV apps

Hi,

I don’t know if anything be else has this problem, I’ve not seen it mentioned elsewhere.

In my app menu on my TV stick I have three Now TV apps - one is top left and works just fine, the other two appear at the bottom left the first one pops up a small orange logo when selected then drops back to the menu whe selected, the other has TRIAL across the corner and works the same as the regular app.

It looks pretty silly having three apps - if I delete the lower two they come back the next time I use the main now tv app.

Most annoying...

sTeVE
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you still have trouble after trying that post back. The trial apps are linked to your account in some way to allow them to be pushed to your devices but I'm not sure exactly how his works at the back-end. I  can try and see if the NOW TV Team are able to sort it for you if it's a problem though.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Those extra apps will be because you've been on a NOW TV trial in the past, I've got the same problem. If you have other NOW TV boxes as well you'll probably find the apps are on those as well, try deleting them from both your stick and your other boxes as well to see if that helps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will try again, but over the last few days I have deleted them only for the apps to reappear...

sTeVE
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you still have trouble after trying that post back. The trial apps are linked to your account in some way to allow them to be pushed to your devices but I'm not sure exactly how his works at the back-end. I  can try and see if the NOW TV Team are able to sort it for you if it's a problem though.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the information, I deleted them as you suggested and it looks like the apps have stopped reappearing for the last two days.

sTeVE