cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Multi user advice

I have a now tv stick at my one property and now tv wifi in the other. I was wondering if I could purchase a stick at the property with the wifi but pay for multi devices package from the other property and use it at the property with the wifi. Would that work so I dont have to pay for several entertainment packages. Many thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With a single nowtv account you can have a maximum of six registered devices against it with two NowTV streams at the same time (three streams at the same time if you pay the extra £3 per month for NowTV Boost).

So if you wish you can use NowTV on the same account at two different properties and don't have to buy multiple entertainment passes for both properties.

When you buy and set up the new stick for property 2, just use your existing NowTV account details which has the current stick and TV passes at property 1 on it ( just in case you have setup two accounts, one account for the existing stick and TV passes at property 1 and a second account for your NowTV Broadband only at property 2).

Does that make sense ? 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @schnapps 

You don’t say if you are the exclusive occupier of both properties, But if you aren’t, I recommend you set a Payment PIN under My Account/Settings & PINs.

This will stop anyone from buying a pass on your account, innocently or otherwise, that you will have to pay for.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.